Information pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13-14, EU Reg. 2016/679. (European Regulation on the protection of personal data) The EU Reg. 2016/679 (“European Regulation on the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of people and other subjects and respect for the processing of personal data. Pursuant to articles 13 and 14, therefore, we provide you with the following information: for information on your personal data collected, the purposes and the subjects with which the data are shared, contact the Data Controller through the Contact page.
Holder of the Data processing
For more information on the owner, contact the owner through the Contact page.
Types of Data collected
Method and place of processing the Collected Data
Method of treatment
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, may have access to the Data). hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller
Legal basis of the treatment
Il Titolare tratta Dati Personali relativi all’Utente in caso sussista una delle seguenti condizioni:
- l’Utente ha prestato il consenso per una o più finalità specifiche; Nota: in alcuni ordinamenti il Titolare può essere autorizzato a trattare Dati Personali senza che debba sussistere il consenso dell’Utente o un’altra delle basi giuridiche specificate di seguito, fino a quando l’Utente non si opponga (“opt-out”) a tale trattamento. Ciò non è tuttavia applicabile qualora il trattamento di Dati Personali sia regolato dalla legislazione europea in materia di protezione dei Dati Personali;
- il trattamento è necessario all’esecuzione di un contratto con l’Utente e/o all’esecuzione di misure precontrattuali;
- il trattamento è necessario per adempiere un obbligo legale al quale è soggetto il Titolare;
- il trattamento è necessario per l’esecuzione di un compito di interesse pubblico o per l’esercizio di pubblici poteri di cui è investito il Titolare;
- il trattamento è necessario per il perseguimento del legittimo interesse del Titolare o di terzi.
È comunque sempre possibile richiedere al Titolare di chiarire la concreta base giuridica di ciascun trattamento ed in particolare di specificare se il trattamento sia basato sulla legge, previsto da un contratto o necessario per concludere un contratto.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data. If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Owner.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the treatment is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller can keep Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed;
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can object to the processing of their data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below;
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed;
- verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner;
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it;
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, if their data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Titolare del Trattamento
The Data Controller is: Angelo Podestà Srl – Via Angelo Scarsellini, 63 -16149 Genova – Numero Rea GE-297667 – Capitale versato 99.000 – P.IVA 02739230106 Email